Sunday, November 23, 2008

Killing the Weeds

What is a weed?
A weed is a plant growing where it is not wanted and with a harmful impact. It can be harmful to human activities, such as farming or recreation, or it can be harmful to New Zealand's unique environment.

Summer is finally coming to New Zealand now, the weather is getting warmer and warmer, the weeds in my garden are growing higher and higher, I have joined a landscaping and gardening course, which my fiance enrolled for me, she would like to see the weeds grow on my keyboard rather than garden. I'd better do more physical work outside and keep away from computer during the weekends.

1 comments:

June 11, 2013 at 10:43 PM Anonymous said...

Hello, this weekend is fastidious designed for
me, for the reason that this occasion i am reading this great informative article here at my
house.

my website - anti cellulite treatment

Post a Comment