Thursday, August 6, 2009

There are consequences

Stuff.co.nz has launched its "consequences" campaign by hanging someone from the sixth storey of a central Auckland building.

The campaign message is about Stuff's passion for breaking the news that New Zealanders value, and to demonstrate - albeit in a slightly irreverent manner - how seriously we take it when we don't live up to our own expectations.

At midday 6 August, 2009, a "member" of the Stuff team was hung upside down over a balcony on the Dilworth Building in Auckland's Queen St.

Check out the video below:



Ok, we didn’t actually hang one of our staff members over the balcony, we had to use a stunt man.

1 comments:

March 7, 2013 at 7:38 PM Anonymous said...

Heyа terrific blog! Does running a blog ѕuch as this require a
lot of work? I've absolutely no understanding of computer programming but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, if you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject but I simply had to ask. Cheers!

Here is my site ... garden center coupons

Post a Comment