Saturday, April 25, 2009

Stuff.co.nz logo -- ANZAC Day

ANZAC Day stuff logo

After we released the first logo St Patrick's Day, I am glad to show you the second special day logo -- ANZAC Day.

25 April is the anniversary of the landing of the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps(ANZAC) at Gallipoli in 1915. On the first anniversary of that landing services were held throughout the country in remembrance of the 2,721 New Zealand soldiers who died during the eight-month Gallipoli Campaign. Since 1916 ANZAC Day has evolved to the observance we know today.

Google also released two different logos for both Australia and New Zealand.

New ZealandAustralia
ANZAC Day google logoANZAC Day google logo


Actually, today also is an important day to me, because today is my wedding day. I am getting married April 25 2009 in Xi'an. It is nothing to do with ANZAC day, because today is an auspicious day in Chinese calendar.

2 comments:

June 12, 2009 at 8:50 PM Anonymous said...

nice simple logo, the color is matching the Stuff style.

May 28, 2013 at 4:32 PM Anonymous said...

What's up everyone, it's my first go to see at this website, and piece of writing is genuinely fruitful in favor of me,
keep up posting these posts.

My web site natural cellulite treatment

Post a Comment